Cox Consulting Group, LLC, provides lobbying and consulting, grassroots organizing, public relations and specialized project management services.
We help clients connect with legislative and executive agency leaders so they have a seat – and a voice – at the policymaking table. We also offer grassroots, public relations and project management services for those clients whose needs include influencing public opinion or organizing influential supporters for a cause. We do this by helping clients communicate clear, compelling messages about their issues and concerns to key public officials and decision-makers in the policymaking arena.
CCG works on a wide range of issues, but we focus primarily on areas where our experience, relationships and insights position us best to make a real, tangible difference for our clients. Focus areas of our practice include the following:
- General legislative advocacy
- Contract procurement
- Utility legislation and regulation
- Health care and insurance legislation and regulation
- Economic development (including JobsOhio incentive programs)
- Transportation legislation and regulation
- Charter school and private school choice management and regulation
- Financial and public debt underwriting services
- Small and medium-size business regulations and advocacy